7.12.05

tag clouds

Visually, they look awfully similar but the actual words included say such dramatically different things about their communities. Fascinating fascinating... And one may also discuss about the meanings of each tag ;-) Just go and see what sexy is used about on Flickr. I do undestand the differences about what people call sexy, preferences aren't a discussion subject here, I can even understand that that's sexy, but a sexy laptop ?! Or a sexy camera ?! What are those? Sextoys or something related? And as Soeren discuss, lesblogs isn't about lesbians blogging but about the blogs. What a pity! [edit]
First the name and chosen tag for those of us doing tagging: lesblogs really makes me think of, err, blogs of women talking mostly about, you know, women. But that might just be me, English as a foreign language and my nasty mind (just joking, Loic).
[/edit]

Aucun commentaire: